Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Need a Delphi Job? Love and know Delphi? Ping me.

Just a friendly periodic reminder that I currently know about more empty delphi job positions than I know of available experienced Delphi talent. You need work? Remote or Local? You live in Canada or USA? Ping me at warren dot postma at gmail dot com.

I do not accept any referral fees, and I do not work with agents, and I don't pay or get paid for this.  I am just a geek like you, who knows how it feels to have mouths to feed and rent or a mortgage to pay, and if you need a job and you're passionate and have at least a couple years of Delphi on your resume, you should be able to find something, and you can't, and you're in Canada or the USA, please do ping me. Mostly the people I know are looking for people who are willing to work in-office in various cities in Canada and the USA.

I accept emails at the above address if you're trying to fill a position in Canada or the USA as well. I will not talk to you if you work for any kind of agency.


Update March 17: Well I've now heard from more of my wonderful readers than I actually know about Delphi Jobs, so if anyone is feeling that they can't find people in the continental US, or in Europe, and want to hear about a few senior people, and you're an employer, and you're someone with direct hiring authority, not a headhunter/agent, or a go between of any kind, you can email me, and I'll pass your emails along to folks.

Update March 22:  There's an interesting job for Toronto area developers (no remote) posted on the Toronto Delphi User Group. Software Development Manager, delphi, local in-office job (Toronto) only. Check it out.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcelo, if your english skills are such that you can't figure out my email address from reading the post above, I can only suggest carefully re-reading the post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please don't post resumes and links in the comment box here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Currently the only full time gigs I know of are for US and Canada.

    ReplyDelete